According to Statistics Canada reports more than 11 million students from kindergarten through Grade 12 (K-12) and including college and/or university, return to school every September. During this final week before school starts, Staples has been hard at work with more than 8,800 associates in 300 stores and a comprehensive website, Staples.ca, Staples is ready to help parents, teachers and students complete their back-to-school preparations. Staples has a 100% price match guarantee, helping customers get a low price on everything in store. To help make the most of each shopping trip, Staples provides tips that can help save time and money.
Last minute shopping tips:
- Do your research ahead of time to map out what needs to be purchased. Visit staples.ca/backtoschool to find products by category
- Call a family meeting and create one big shopping list, separating needs and wants
- Take the whole family shopping and when at the store, divide and conquer. Make use of staff members who are there to help you
- Choose carefully to avoid returns
Don't forget these essential items:
- Portable power and adapters
- Tech protectors and cases
- Planners and calendars
- Technology cleaners
- Everyday pens and pencils
- Printer ink and refill paper
Staples has two dedicated Teacher Appreciation Days in September, (Sept.3 and Sept. 12) where teachers can save 15% off most in-store purchases and 10% off in-store electronics. They can also save 10% on any day between August 24 and September 13 with their teacher identification.
All rights reserved on the opinion of the written content Createwithmom © 2011 - 2015. Please Ask First