We love going to the Green Living Show in Toronto every year, and have been enjoying the wealth of knowledge at the show for the past four years. I am excited that the show will be held from March 27 to 31st at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. This year’s show will have an impressive line up of speakers and more than 400 exhibitors representing the best in local and organic food, eco-fashion, natural beauty, fitness, hybrid and electrical vehicles and more - all under one roof.
The Green Living Show, North America's largest show dedicated to healthy and sustainable living, kicks off Earth Month, providing the perfect backdrop to create meaningful lifestyle changes for a healthier you and a healthier planet.
I am looking forward to see new exhibits this year such as the Maple Leaf Forever Exhibit, Fashion Takes Action Marketplace, Clean Care Beauty Event, The Mindful Plate where chefs cook meals using ingredients that are commonly overlooked, and more.
I am also looking forward to the returning popular exhibits such as the Green Car Test Drives, EcoParent Village, Sweat Equity Yoga and Fitness Stage, and more. For more information, visit www.greenlivingshow.ca, and you can also follow them on Twitter @GreenLivingPage and Facebook.com/GreenLivingPage.
When you are there, don't miss...
- The author of Green Mama, Manda Aufochs Gillespie, will be there to share some surprising trends in parenting drawn from her extensive research into today's science and Grandmas' traditions about giving our children a healthy start and a greener future.
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic Baby on Hip products like this Kyte baby blanket that is soft and cozy to the touch made from bamboo fabric, which is perfect for infants and toddlers. The Happy Mat, is handy when serving meals to little ones because it is easy to clean, store, and use in both the dishwasher and microwave. Once you place the mat on the table it has a suction that makes it stay on the table, but it can easily be removed when it is slid and picked up.
- Green Beaver has common household cleaning and personal care products that are made with natural ingredients.
- Aspen has four different cleaning products that are useful for our home.
Friday, March 27 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday, March 28 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday, March 29 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, North Building 255 Front Street West Toronto, ON M5V 2W6 (Closest Major Intersection: King Street West and University Avenue)
Use the Promo Code: 12LZNKDG7 to get 2 tickets for free (value $30) to enjoy the show.
Admission is also free if you...
- Bring a piece of e-waste to be recycled, courtesy of Samsung
- Show your March Metropass or Presto card or Live Green Card at the door
All rights reserved on photographs and written content Createwithmom © 2011 - 2015. Please Ask First