Sky Zone is now in Toronto! This is awesome for us because it is closer to home :) My children were very excited about checking out the new location in Toronto because they love jumping on trampolines especially at Sky Zone.
I like the inviting and spacious feel of this location. I also like the hassle-free ease of signing the waiver forms on the computer when we are at the location instead of filling in the paper copies. This environmentally friendly method is convenient, saves time and paper. They have coin lockers for us to keep our belongings and coats. There is also a snack area to get some treats and fruits; they will be having smoothies soon. The entrance also has a sink to wash our hands, way better than having hand sanitizers; I like that Sky Zone is thinking of the environment and the customers.
There are lots of fun things to do at Sky Zone on top of jumping to our heart's content such as
- The newest trampoline Sky Slam Court will make our dreams of dunking like the pros come true.
- SkyRobics classes for people at any level of physical fitness to have an effective and intense workout.
- Toddler Time is for any little one that has started to walk. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 to 11 in the morning and 1 to 2:30 in the afternoon Sky Zone has a safe zone of Toddlers to jump for a fee or $8 per toddler and $5 per sibling. Adults are allowed to supervise at this time for free but not jump because of safety.
- I like the spacious area that allows us to stand and supervise our children when we aren't playing.
- My children enjoyed the foam jumping area and the basketball nets the most and they didn't want to leave.
- SkyJam Saturday Nights from 10pm to 12am are for everyone over the age of 16 years. For $20 per person they can jump freestyle, test their competitive skills, play 3D Dodgeball and have lots of fun for 1 1/2 hours and get free pizza and drink.
It is wonderful place to throw a party. The friendly staff at Sky Zone will take care of everything from invitation to the food. All we need is the cake and candles. If you are planning to have a fun party any time this year then book your party before March 17th to take advantage of this promotion.
Check out their regular hours and prices in their site. Here is the special March Break extended hours. Follow the latest promotion about Sky Zone Toronto on their Facebook and twitter.Sky Zone Toronto
45 Esander Dr
All rights reserved on photographs and written content Createwithmom © 2011 - 2013. Please Ask First