The Western Union Company has launched an app in Canada that makes it convenient to send money instantly, anytime to anywhere in the world in just a few clicks. We find Western Union's sophisticated physical and digital money transfer methods are an easy, trusted way to send money to anyone domestically or abroad.
This app is available for both iOS and Android devices. The app enhances Western Union's existing digital offering, where consumers are able to send money online via westernunion.ca, by offering another digital channel for consumers to transfer funds.
This app makes it easy to...
- Send money on-the-go, any time, to more than 200 countries and territories;
- Check current exchange rates and fees;
- View past and pending transactions;
- Get access to round-the-clock customer service;
- Track money transfers directly from a mobile device, and
- Discover the locations of Western Union’s Agents; there are 500,000 worldwide and nearly 3,300 in Canada
We like having the options of sending money either face-to-face across a counter when the transactions are in cash, or being able to send money online from a computer or smartphone.
It is wonderful to see this 25 years old company developing options to make it convenient for the consumers that are moving more and more to doing business digitally.
All rights reserved on the opinion of the written content and some of the images Createwithmom © 2010 - 2016. Please Ask First Disclosure: For reviews/ sponsored posts I may have received special perks as part of my affiliation, all opinions and thoughts expressed our my own