My children enjoy playing with Hot Wheels because it allows them to build, as well as race it! Hot Wheels has lots of cool play sets that allow children to develop cognitive skills in subjects such as science, as they think about how infrastructure systems are constructed.
Hot Wheels® is having a Build It, Race It, Win It Contest in partnership with Toys"R"Us®, where fans in Canada can enter for a chance to win an EPIC Hot Wheels® Experience!
The contest is open to all Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority. The contest will run until Friday, August 5th, 2016.
There are two ways of entering the contest...
Option 1: Entry With Purchase, a purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1) Look for the unique PIN (8-digit alphanumeric code) on specially marked Hot Wheels® products available for purchase at Toys “R” Us.
2) Visit www.toysrus.ca/hotwheels to access the contest microsite, and follow the instructions to enter the PIN and complete the entry form.
Option 2: Entry Without Purchase
Send an original handwritten letter (minimum of 50 words) telling why you should win the grand prize. See Official Rules for mailing instructions at http://hotwheelscontest.ca/rules-en.pdf.
Entrants will be eligible to win one (1) of the following prizes:
- Three (3) Third Place Hot Wheels® Prize Packs (ARV $125 CAD each)
- One (1) Second Place Hot Wheels® Prize Pack (ARV $630 CAD)
- One (1) Grand Prize Hot Wheels® Experience for Four (4) in Los Angeles (ARV $10,000 CAD)
Winners will be selected by random draw on August 22nd, 2016. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
All rights reserved in the opinion of the written content Createwithmom © 2010 - 2016. Please Ask First Disclosure: For reviews/ sponsored posts I may have received special perks as part of my affiliation, all opinions and thoughts expressed our my own