I like using quality craft products because it allows us to have a good experience with our crafts, without getting frustrated during projects. I like Crayola products because we can rely on the quality of their products. We use a lot of Crayola craft supplies to do arts and crafts. We found these new products and supplies useful during our summer craft projects. I have also kept some supplies ready for back to school.
We love using Crayola products for many of our creative adventures, and find it handy to have Crayola products like their crayons, twistable fun effects, oil pastel, scented markers, stamper markers, doodle scents, metallic markers, glitter markers, coloured pencils, twistable coloured pencils, watercolour pencils, watercolour paints, acrylic paint, tempera paint, washable paint, construction paper, glue, and scissors.
My children and I prepare for back to school by doing the following.
- We start practicing to get up early about a week before school starts.
- We start organizing school supplies, and getting things ready for school by labeling their new gear and making sure they have supplies they need for school.
- A couple of days before school begins, we talk to our children about school rules and expectations. How to handle and avoid situations that may arise. We remind them to tell us what happens during their school day, and how important it is for us to know everything that happens in school.
- We shop for a variety of different breakfast food like pancake batter, syrup, oatmeal, and cereal so there is a variety in the morning. I always remind my children the importance of choosing healthy food for lunch and snacks, so we bake a few goodies for the first week of school.
- We talk about what they need to do the night before school starts like getting the clothes ready, and making sure the supplies and homework is put in the bag.
If you are in Canada and you would like to win $50 value Crayola craft products enter the giveaway below before August 30 through the rafflecopter below.
The giveaway prize pack will include:
- 24 ct crayons
- 24 mini twistables fun effect
- Ultra-Clean Broad Line Markers, 10 ct Tropical
- Power Lines Scented Markers
- Ultra-Clean Stamper Markers
- Coloured Pencils, 24 ct
- 24 Washable Watercolour Paints
- Glue Sticks
- Blunt Tip Metal Scissors
- Construction Paper Pad, 120 ct
- 5 Paint Brushes, assorted
Update: The winner is Angela
a Rafflecopter giveaway
All rights reserved on photographs and written content Createwithmom © 2011 - 2015. Please Ask First