Although shopping at the malls during busy seasons, with bustling crowds isn't always pleasant, it is unavoidable if we want to take advantage of the sales. My family and I enjoyed the comforts of the RBC Avion program last year, and we are planning on using the boutique this year during shopping as well. This year, I went to the pre-launch event at the Yorkdale Shopping Centre, and checked out the new space with lots of holiday cheer and decoration.
Lounging and taking a break from the crowds during shopping at the RBC Avion Holiday Boutique as an RBC Avioner, and enjoying perks like valet parking, concierge services, coat and parcel check services, getting our gifts wrapped that we purchase on the day of our visit, enjoying refreshments like hot chocolate from the café, and charging our phones makes our holiday shopping wonderful.
There are four boutiques that will be open the same hours as the Shopping Centres...
- Halifax Shopping Centre – from December 1 to 24th
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre and Square One Shopping Centre –November 22nd to December 31st
- Coquitlam Shopping Centre – November 22nd to December 31st.
RBC Avion Holiday Boutique is available to...
- Avion cardholders (who show their RBC Visa‡ Platinum Avion card, RBC Visa Infinite‡ Avion card, RBC Visa Business Platinum Avion card, RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege card, RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege for Private Banking and RBC Visa Infinite for Private Banking card)
- Avioner® Guest Pass (valid for one day only until December 31, 2014)
- Avioner-for-a-day Pass (valid for one day only until December 31, 2014)
- Avioner Season's Pass (valid until December 31, 2014) Individuals who do not own one of the above mentioned Avion credit cards or passes can access the gift wrapping and coat/parcel check services, provided they pay the set fee established by the mall for these services, the fees are donated to charity. Access to the VIP lounge, Café and valet parking service are not available to these customers.
My family and I enjoy everything the Boutique offers, however our favourite part is checking in the heavy jackets and parcels, and relaxing with a hot beverage before continuing the shopping. This little break helps my children to relax from the overwhelming crowds and calm down, which is really helpful to finish off the shopping. Check out our last year's experience to see the beautiful ambiance of the RBC Avion Holiday Boutique.
Disclosure: I am part of the RBC Avion Holiday Boutique Blogger Campaign with MC Canada and receive special perks. All rights reserved on photographs and written content Createwithmom © 2011 - 2014. Please Ask First