The Samsung GALAXY Note 3 is a major upgrade from its predecessor, the Note II. I loved the size of the screen that allowed watching movies and using the Internet fun. Combining this device with TELUS’ SharePlus plans give customers the ability to share data across multiple devices or subscribers on the same account, helping families get set up with the latest mobile tech.
The GALAXY Note 3 offers users:
- A 5.7” Super AMOLED display with 1080p resolution (replacing the 5.5” 720p found in the Note 2, without adding to the overall size of the device).
- Under the hood, the Note 3 is equipped with a 2.3 Ghz quad core Snapdragon processor with 3GB RAM.
- A 13MP rear-facing camera with 4K video recording @30fps. A bigger, longer lasting 3200mAh battery to keep it running. Multi-Window, enabling users to open two apps at once, divide the screen in half to use the same app simultaneously, or pair apps.
- S Pen Air Command allows users to perform a variety of tasks by simply hovering over the screen and pressing the button that’s built right into the pen.
- An updated design, with leather-like backing and elegant custom metal finish, coming together in a thin and light package (8.3mm thin and weighing just 168g).
All rights reserved on photographs and written content Createwithmom © 2011 - 2014. Please Ask First