Scotties has partnered with internationally-renowned Canadian architect and interior designer, Dee Dee Taylor Eustace to launch three next fashion-inspired tissue boxes. The designs on these tissue boxes are the perfect touch of design and softness to any room, like a soft throw on the bed, and a simple accessory to transition a room from winter to spring décor.
The Scotties Designer Series boxes with 3 ply white tissues include three new fashion-forward designs:
- Grey tones with bright accents that bring architecture to life
- Cool blue tones with an iconic design that fills the room with colour and elegance
- Stylish black and white designs add an air of sophistication and a timeless classic look to any room
To me a fresh new season means it is time to pack up the old and usher in the new. Here are simple ways we can freshen up a room for spring without spending a lot of money.
3 Tips for the home office:
- Dee Dee’s Rule #77: Office accessories are a must. This includes trays, lamps and decorative boxes. When organizing the desk area, everything needs a place, even underused pen.
- Dee Dee’s Rule #70: Dressing bookshelves is similar to dressing yourself. Vertical items should be contrasted with horizontal items.
- Scotties’ Designer Series tissue boxes are the perfect touch for your office desk, with trend forward grey tones, bright accents, iconic patterns and classic black and white. These add a touch of elegance without breaking the bank.
3 Tips for the bedroom:
- Dee Dee’s Rule #159: Avoid clutter, have proper storage and make sure that the bedroom does not become a dumping ground.
- Change the throw on your bed for a soft finished look that adds subtle warmth and comfort.
- The smallest items in a bedroom can make a design statement, and that includes Scotties Designer Series tissue boxes.
The new, limited edition Scotties Designer Series tissue boxes have a design tip from Dee Dee on the inside tear tab of each tissue box. Dee Dee Taylor Eustace shares more tips for every day of the year on Dee Dee's Rules: 366 Design Tips ebook.
All rights reserved on photographs and written content Createwithmom © 2011 - 2014. Please Ask First