On our recent post about TAC sports camp we mentioned that they have partnered with LSA (Lifetime Skills Academy) to offer STEM themed programs, which will help our children exercise their creativity and develop a variety of skills.
Lifetime Skills Academy (LSA) mission is to develop future leaders ready for the technological world. Their programs are designed to ensure students get a full range of exposure to all the new technologies, and soft skills such as Leadership and Confidence and Public speaking to thrive in the world. The programs are developed by experts in technology and psychology, and will be delivered by certified coaches.
My children have participated in the LEGO robotics program at the camp and loved every moment of it. As a parent, I was excited to hear their stories about what they were learning and creating each session in this hands-on, positive and motivating space. It is fun for children to explore new programs and connect it to everyday things they see in our environment. This summer, LSA and TAC are partnering to offer a variety of new programs at various locations, check their website for details on the locations and programs. Children can choose to do a TAC sport for half a day and a STEM themed program offered by LSA for the other half.
The hands-on learning STEM themed programs include:
- Lego Robotics (Lego Robotics, Programming, Robot Wars)
- Lego Architect (Lego Robotics Beginner)
- Master the new Dimension: 3D Printing: (Online modelling, learning 3D printing)
- Code Breakers: Software Coding (Scratch, programming Languages)
- LSA Creativity Unleashed (Use different art mediums, technology and art)
- LSA Strong Food - Cooking and Nutrition
- The Successful Leader: Leadership and Success (Goal setting, mind mapping, life skills)
- Future Millionaire (Board Games, Financial Literacy, Debit, Credit, Budgeting)
- Master Speaker: Public Speaking (Speech Creation, Vocal Delivery, Debating)
- Performing arts
Register your children for these exciting programs by checking the LSA website where they will learn a variety of skills that will benefit them and open up opportunities!
Disclosure: This post is in partnership with TAC and LSA. All images are posted with permission. Please note that all opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. All rights reserved on the opinion of the written content Createwithmom © 2010 - 2019. Please Ask First