I have been paying more attention to my lifestyle especially fitness and healthy eating while taking probiotics. Probiotics are friendly beneficial bacteria that live in our gut, which is important for our digestive system. It helps our body produce vitamins, digest food, support our immune system, and controls the over growth of bad bacteria and fungi.
The Renew life probiotics have 50 billion active bacteria per serving with enteric-coating that helps supplement and compensate to balance our immune system. Experts say that probiotics may help produce B vitamins such as B12 that boosts energy levels, and quell inflammation that trigger skin issues.
Here are few tips from Dr. Sara Celik, naturopathic doctor that we can implement everyday for a healthier lifestyle.
- Drinking plenty of water and healthy drinks like ginger tea, made with a combination of fresh ginger and hot water to help aid digestion and increase nutrient absorption.
- Taking ten deep belly breaths in the start of the day to help the body relax.
- Exercising for 30 minutes. Fitness trackers with a fashion sense such as Bellabeat will help us track distance, steps, calories and more with its LEAF app.
- Power walk immediately after meals will help digestion.
- Smiling, expressing gratitude and celebrating the healthy journey will help towards a healthier lifestyle.
Disclosure: I am not a health expert, I received the Ultimate Flora Critical Care supplements to use. All rights reserved on photographs and opinion of the written content Createwithmom © 2010 - 2017. Please Ask First