Royal Ontario Museum Celebrates March Break (March 8 – 16) with a number of special events planned to engage kids, parents, grandparents, and care-givers. Kids are invited to go on a global adventure through the ROM’s galleries, stamp their ROM Passports and learn more about the world around them. There will also be Earth Rangers Shows, Space Rocks, Dinosaurs and more.
During March Break visitors to the ROM will enjoy:
- Return of the popular Wild Journey Earth Rangers show (Daily: 1:00 pm, 3:00pm, and 5:00pm)
- Touch a space rock and stand on an actual piece of the Moon
- Learn to write your name in Egyptian hieroglyphics, Ancient Greek, and in cuneiform like a Babylonian
- Explore animal artifacts and specimens at touch tables throughout the ROM
- Travel the world of ROM research and find out what happens at a real dinosaur dig
- Meet and take a photo with the ROM dinosaur mascots: Gordo, Gertie, and Gurgle
- Plus, take a journey inside the gates of the Forbidden City with the ROM’s new exhibit.
Activities take place 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
(Museum hours daily 10:00 am to 5:30 pm, to 8:30 pm Friday)
Royal Ontario Museum
100 Queens Park
All rights reserved on the opinion of the written content Createwithmom © 2011 - 2014. Please Ask First