Recently, I mentioned the new Netflix Original Project Mc2 that my children enjoy watching. I like it when shows encourage children to think creatively and teach them that smart is cool! I am partnering with MGA Entertainment Canada to giveaway one of their #SnowKissed Bratz doll and a Project Mc2 doll valued at $70.
Bratz brand has always stood for self-expression, individuality, diversity, confidence, and creativity. They are re-launching the dolls speaks to a new generation of girls. The core Bratz dolls, Cloe, Yasmin, Jade and Sasha, are returning along with the newest member Raya. Featuring vibrant fashion based on pop culture trends, the brand re-launch will include revolutionary entertainment content, an immersive digital app, a Bratz emoji pack, and play sets that encourage creative play.
The new Bratz collection of dolls and playsets will include the following:
- Bratz Hello My Name Is™ reintroduces the core Bratz friends, each with an iconic outfit that showcases their individual personalities, and accessories true to their interests and hobbies.
- Bratz #SelfieSnaps™ lets fans get to know the Bratz friends via their selfie snap styles and fun emoji icons. Each doll comes with tech-inspired accessories, a smartphone and two phone cases.
- Bratz Fierce Fitness™ showcases the Bratz healthy hobbies in the most fashionable and fun way. Hit the trails with Cloe in her visor, backpack and binoculars or rev up for a race with Jade and her sports bag and hydration bottle. Yasmin is channeling her inner Namaste with a yoga mat and gear.
- Bratz Study Abroad explores incredible countries around the world. Each doll adopts the culture’s traditional fashion and styles those unique elements into their own wardrobe.
- Bratz #SnowKissed celebrates the Bratz love of fun winter activities. Each Bratz comes ready to hit the slopes in stylish snow gear including an après ski outfit, hot cocoa mug and a sticker sheet to customize their snowboards, sleds or skis.
- Bratz Create-It-Yourself Fashion Set gives consumers the creative freedom to design their own Bratz fashions with a rotating platform and mannequin to decorate an outfit for their Bratz doll.
Bratz products are available at Toys“R”Us, Walmart, Hudson Bay Company, Loblaws, Sears and Indigo online. For more information on these dolls visit www.mgae.com.
If you are in Canada and would like to win a Bratz doll and Project Mc2 doll before September 25, please follow the rafflecopter below and follow all the social media networks and leave comments to be eligible to win.
Update: The winner is Lori
Update: The winner is Lori
All rights reserved on photographs and written content Createwithmom © 2011 - 2015. Please Ask First